Civic Boards & Committees
We have a number of Council appointed Boards and Committees collective referred to as Civic Agencies. These Civic Agencies are made up of community volunteers who wish to contribute to the governance of their community. Council typically makes appointments to Civic Agencies in the fall and spring each year or when there are vacancies that require new members.
We encourage anyone interested in participating on a Civic Agency to email the Director of Corporate Administration Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact information (Name, Phone number and Email Address) and
- A brief description of your experience as it relates to the Civic Agency(ies) you wish to join.
There are currently no vacancies being advertised
To learn about the current Civic Agencies read their Terms of Reference or governing Bylaws below:
- Beautification Committee
- Board of Variance Bylaw No. 2053
- Cemetery Committee
- Design Review Panel
- Emergency Planning Committee
- Fernie and Area Resort Development Strategy Advisory Working Group
- Greenhouse Gas Emission Reduction Committee
- Leisure Services Advisory Board Bylaw No. 1880
- Mobile Street Vendors Task Force
- OCP Advisory Committee
Please follow this link to see minutes and agendas for Civic Committee's and Boards.