Report Problem/Request Service

Welcome to the City's online report a problem / request for service tool.  Citizens can use this online form to report non-emergency maintenance issues such as a burnt out or broken street light, missed garbage or recycling pickup, potholes or frozen stormwater drains.  Requests will be included in operational work plans to ensure we provide quality services in the most efficient way possible.

Please note this form is for Non-Emergency Requests.  For emergencies please call 9-1-1.