Fernie Aquatic Centre Tile Repair RFP
Competition Number: 2019-013
Tender Title: Fernie Aquatic Centre Tile Repair RFP
Posted Date: May 2, 2019, 12:00am
Closing Date: May 17, 2019, 2:00pm
Last Modified Date: May 17, 2019, 4:40pm
The Corporation of the City of Fernie (the City) is seeking proposals from qualified firms for repairs to expansion joints of the main pool and leisure pool. Also, replacement of the grouting of tiles in the leisure pool. The City wishes to enter into a Contract for services with a qualified firm for the design, supply, installation of tile over expansion joints in the Main pool and removal and reapplication of grout in the leisure pool.
The City of Fernie is requesting responses to this Request for Proposal (RFP) for the tile replacement and grout over 235 linear feet of expansion joints (Measurements to be confirmed by contractor) in the main pool and 109 linear feet of expansion joints in the leisure pool.
Removal and replacement of tile grouting over approximately 1,641 sq. Ft (less expansion joint repair) of tile. (measurements to be confirmed by contractor)
The goal of this RFP is to receive proposals from qualified proponents who have the expertise, experience, and ability, to supply and install tile and grout at a professional quality and warranty their work.
The objectives of the RFP are to evaluate the proponent’s experience, technical expertise, project methodology, schedule and fees to provide the services for this project.
Scope of Services
- The Contractor will design the methodology for installation and repair.
- The contractor will fully and completely complete the work and any other work required for the complete installation.
- The contractor shall provide all tool, materials and supplies needed to complete the work
- The Contractor will act as Prime Contractor at this work site during the term of this project.
- The Contractor will: apply for, acquire, and manage all permits and inspections related to this work, including, but not limited to, building construction and plumbing permits.
- Provide a warranty on workmanship
If awarded the Contract, the successful proponent must be able to complete the work during the Seasonal Aquatic Centre shutdown, August 11, 2019 – September 14, 2019.
Closing Date and Time:
- RFP Closing Date: May 17, 2019
- RFP Closing Time: 2:00 PM MDT
Brett Logan, Parks and Facility Manager City of Fernie
501-3rd Avenue, PO Box 190, Fernie BC V0B 1M0
No additional documents available for this post.